2026年8月16日日曜日

iU Tatekan(Signboard) Special Zone

■ iU Tatekan(Signboard) Special Zone


1. GO PUNK

iU will be designated a special zone for protest banners. iU will inherit the regrettable protest banner culture of Kyoto University .

The president shouted it out, but the students looked bewildered, so the president made one himself.

Total of 10 pieces.


2. President-kun, Gachoon

The university president makes a banner.

What do you think?

I wonder if the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology will take disciplinary action.

That might be true!

I apologize in advance.


3.L'innovation et la création

Innovation and creation.

In the style of Godard.


4. Bang bang bang

Godard-esque, part 2.

(This banner was purchased for 100,000 yen by Nobutaka Tsubota, the author of "Biri Gal.")


5. Desperate

Desperate efforts

The vice president, who is from Osaka, often says this.

Desperate Batch

Because many staff members make that mistake.

I make and sell badges that say "desperate."

100 yen each


6. President's Takoyaki (500 yen)

Students are conducting a joint research project with a local takoyaki shop.

The university president is selling Kyoto-style tanuki (raccoon dog) flavored takoyaki .

6 pieces for 500 yen


7. You are here, and so am I.

iU

You & I.

An homage to Charlie Hama.

8. The Recommendation of Failure

Everyone starts their own business.

It usually fails.

Failure University: Learning from Failure.


9. Create an extremely idle society.

Each university is formulating its own policy on how to handle AI.

iU 's policy is "We encourage the use of AI." That's all.

Let AI do the work, and we'll have a lot of free time.


10. Prohibiting prohibition is prohibited!!!

A few years ago, when Kyoto University banned protest signs,

The banners I wanted to put up but couldn't.


When making the banners,

Kenji Murakami, a resident of Kyoto University's Kumano Dormitory during the 1960 Anpo protests.

The 1970 Anpo protests, Katsuyuki Fujii from the Komaba dormitory at the University of Tokyo.

We received supervision from both iU Visiting Professors.

( Item 10 was requested by Mr. Murakami.)


This is just the first installment. We're still going strong !


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿