2024年5月26日日曜日

DX and the Digital Agency

■DX and the Digital Agency


When I first heard that the government was creating the Digital Agency, I felt it was 25 years too late for digital technology, but with the explosive power of implemented in one year by passing laws and budgeting and gathering people from the private section, I had hopes that this might work.


I am an advocate for creating a Ministry of Culture to act as a lowest common denominator for handling communications, broadcasting, computers, and intellectual property in an integrated manner, with digital as its core.


In that case, the first thing is to produce small but easily understood results through administrative DX.

By linking systems to My Number, we can quickly produce output that lets the public experience the benefits of digital.


I received a request from Takuya Hirai, the first Minister for Digital Transformation, to turn Smart City Takeshiba in Tokyo, which I am overseeing, into a branch of the Digital Agency and use it as a base for collaboration between the public and private sectors.

iU and the Digital Agency are collaborating to create a curriculum to develop regional DX talent.

We should have the private sector do more and more of the portions where they can help in that manner.


The X in DX means transfer, a transition period.

The goal is for everything to become digital, and if the government digitizes everything, the Digital Agency will no longer be needed.

The goal is for the Digital Agency to disappear.

I want it to go away in about five years.


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿