2023年7月2日日曜日

I tried to revive my eyes with shiritsu.

■ I tried to revive my eyes with shiritsu.


I had eye surgery performed.

I can see well.The world has changed.


So this is how everyone saw.

Fresh green that covers Higashiyama.

The blue head of a male duck floating under the Togetsu Bridge.

Fushimi's vermillion torii gates.

The gold of the phoenix enshrined on the roof of Byodo-in Temple.

Was the vague, white-filtered screen so far a lie?

It became HD in terrestrial digital, and I can't go back to SD anymore.

When it comes to 4K, you can't go back to HD.


I have to reconsider the scenery that I once felt vaguely beautiful.

Pardon Festival in Brittany.

Countless fireflies flying at night on Bintan Island.

A rustic village in the Cotswolds.

Labyrinth of Fez.

Lake Misurina in Cortina d'Ampezzo.

Buenos Aires Caminito district, colorful streets.


But you can also see things that shouldn't be seen.

My reflection in the mirror is so wrinkled.

There is so much dust in the corner of the room.

The office wallpaper here was surprisingly cheap.

You lose something by increasing the resolution.

Is it evolution?

Haven't you ever been excited just because there is a mosaic?


Shiritsu is a cataract treatment.

Although it is called shiritsu, it takes about 15 minutes per eye.

They pulled out the natural lens with something like a syringe,

Inserting an artificial lens with a syringe-like object.

Technology.

I am a man-machine unity with an embedded creation.

Compared to the before, the after is superhuman.


As a superhuman who has enhanced vision with technology, there is French 003 Françoise Arnoule.

Sometimes I can see the unintended battlefield situation and suffer.

German 004 Albert Heinrich has a sighting eye.

The right hand is a machine gun, the left hand is a shuriken, and the thigh is a missile. It's the eyes that have to fight.


If you can become superhuman in 15 minutes, you can become even more superhuman if you work hard.

Strengthen your limbs and brain.

Shohei Ohtani's four-seamer.

Naomi Osaka’s bullet serve.

Hideki Matsuyama's 1W shot.

It makes me think that even I can do it.

Superhuman sports has become a reality.


What I got more than that is the feeling that I can make up for what I lost in the previous years.

By the time I entered the workforce, my eyesight was 2.0, and I could see much better than others.

The world must have been clearer than it is now.

It gradually started to blur and came to the point where it was below 0.1.

Because it was gradual, I didn't have much trouble.


When I took a test when I changed jobs, my eyes caught my attention, aged and weakened. However, it was precisely because I had aged that I caught on and regained it.

That's what it is.

Rikako Ikee has recovered from leukemia. I didn't have such a hard time or effort, but I was revived with cataracts.


With the evolution of technology, the body is remodeled, and the world becomes both beautiful and dirty.

It makes us anticipate the superhumanization of the future and evokes the glories of the past.

This is what I felt during the two 15-minute sessions where I shook and shook.

If there is a change in reality, I will report it again.


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿