2023年3月19日日曜日

Charlie Hama, thank you very much.

■Charlie Hama, thank you very much.


Mr. Charlie Hama passed away.

“…isn’t it?”

He was a great person who won the 1991 "New Word / Buzzword Award."

To think that Yuji Hama, the person in the Hanakikyo group who said to Miho Nakayama (not the other Miho Nakayama),

“Isn't it Miho-san?" would become a national figure.

It's been 30 years since then. Thank you.

bit.ly/3xcNvWQ

"You are here and so am I."

Another representative gag of Mr. Hama.

iU , IU. I and You. You and me.

When iU was decided as the name of the university, I wanted Mr. Hama to say that.

I asked for the favor at the now-defunct Nishiumeda Kagetsu Theater in Osaka.


From Yoshimoto Kogyo

"You're eccentric."

That’s what I heard.

I asked for a polite explanation so as not to be rude.

"It's okay," they readily agreed.

Then, "Please make a sketch."

Ahaha…

However, it was not a joke, it was made for real.

A sketch that says, "You are here and so am I"


There is a harshness (?) in which shoes are scattered in front of the Gion Kagetsu dressing room and kicked away.

On the other hand, there is a kindness that buys ten pieces of Kyoto soul food "Carne" at the neighborhood bakery "Shizuya."

But there is a strictness (?) that Chidori, Daigo, and Diane don't have.

When I go to Gion Kagetsu, I buy ten carnets and give them.


Eccentric person +him, it may be the last chance to meet,

so I had him do, “...isn’t it?"

On this day, he played a bit of a police officer, and even in the new comedy, there were almost no lines.

A year later, he was hospitalized and died the following year


The i in iU is the I in Information, Innovation, Imagination, and International.

And the “Ai(love)” from a loving university.

As well as the I in “you and I.”

It is not the I in Ichiya.

Hitoshi Matsumoto once mentioned Hama-san's "Gomenkusai" as his favorite one-shot gag.

I like it and still use it often. I have never paid a copyright fee.

It has nothing to do with iU, but I also received this incidentally.

iU 's PR "You are here and so am I" started with the original owner, Hama-san, and has since been received by various comedians.

We will connect.

Thank you very much, Mr. Hama. 

(A scene when I went to pick up Mr. Hama's sound.)


0 コメント:

コメントを投稿